We want to work with you, understand your organisation and your learning and training needs. We want to develop collaborative partnerships which provide long- term benefits to you and your employees. We can support you in achieving your organisational objectives through:
- Accrediting in-house Training Programmes
- Tailored Learning Solutions
- Employee Continuing Professional Development
Accrediting in House Training Programmes
As an employer you need to ensure that whatever you invest in training, both in terms of time and money, gives you an appropriate return. Accrediting your training will ensure that this is the case.
Accrediting your training with an established higher education provider like the University of Ulster can have far reaching benefits for your organisation including:
- External verification of the quality and standard of in-house training;
- Matching of in-house training to national qualification standards;
- Enhancing in-house capacity to improve and develop the skills needed by the business;
- Providing the opportunity to further develop in-house training to build towards formal national qualifications;
- Attracting the best candidates for vacancies by providing the opportunity for high quality professional development;
- Recognising and rewarding employee achievement.
- Providing a recognised trainer status for staff trainers.
Tailored Learning Solutions
We can work with you to develop training and education to address a skills gap or a specific business need. This can be anything from a short course for your employees or a three year degree specific to your organisation.
- Programme tailored to your needs
- Developed at a level which suits your employees
- Can be offered in a way which suits the organisational requirements; day release, evenings, online, blended, or workplace delivery
Professional development is important to both your business and your employees to ensure skills are kept up to date, employees feel valued and business is more innovative and effective.
At the University of Ulster, we can discuss your employee requirements and identify existing programmes which suit their professional development needs or create short courses to ensure both your organisational and employee objectives can be met. For further information or to discuss your organisational needs, please contact our team