The Digital Learning Highlight Report from academic year 2015/16 was recently reported to the Digital Learning Sub Committee and shows that over 25,000 distinct users login to the system in a 30 day period.
- Digital assessment and feedback is rising (95,000 submissions).
- Most modules (including staff development) have some form of presence (9,480 active in 30-day busiest period).
- Active use is high (32 million page views with an average session of 7.3 minutes).
- Mobile device access is showing an inexorable rise year-on-year (28,338 logins on a single day of which 68% are iOS devices - noting that it is common for students to have more than one mobile device).
- The proportion of modules present by faculty varies (from 52%-90%) and the vast majority of programmes have programmes support areas as required by extant policy.