The Office for Digital Learning is offering digital learning support, across all campuses, to help you get ready for the new academic year. Registration is required for all events.
Digital Learning Webinars
- Inheriting a Blackboard module - organising and improving a legacy course, Monday 9 September, 2-3pm
- Assessment – what’s possible - digitally enhanced assessment and feedback practice, Wednesday 11 September, 2-3pm
- Starting afresh with a Blackboard module - templates, organisation and structure, Monday 16 September, 10-11am
- Blackboard management and administration - reporting, measuring engagement and interventions, Monday 16 September, 2-3pm
- Engaging your learners - exploring digital tools to support active learning, Wednesday 18 September, 10-10.30am
- Video for teaching, learning and assessment - strategies to enhance practice using video tools, Wednesday 18 September, 3-4pm
Tailored Support Sessions
Half hour tailored support sessions, to provide advice and support for your digital learning queries, either individually or as a small group. Please provide an outline of your requirements and book at least one day in advance of the session.
- Magee, Tuesday 10 September, 10am-4pm (10 half hour slots), Room MU101, Book a slot
- Jordanstown, Thursday 12 September, 10am-4pm (10 half hour slots), Room 2B11, Book a slot
- Coleraine, Tuesday 17 September, 10am-4pm (10 half hour slots), Room I104, Book a slot
- Belfast, Thursday 19 September, 10am-4pm (10 half hour slots), Room BA-02-009, Book a slot
If you are unable to find a suitable slot, require further information or support, or to request tailored School/Dept training, please email DigitalLearning@ulster.ac.uk.