In preparation for the new academic year, the Office for Digital Learning is offering tailored digital learning support for staff across all campuses, starting in Magee on 11th September.
On Wednesday 12th September, a What's New webinar will cover what new tools and technologies are available in Ulster’s Digital Learning Environment, Blackboard, for the academic year 2018/19. Tools include Blackboard Predict (predictive learning analytics), Qwickly attendance monitoring and the Panopto video platform.
- Wed 12 Sept, 2pm-3pm, online
Tailored support sessions
Tailored support is available on all campuses, as outlined below, to provide advice and support for your digital learning queries. Please provide an outline of your requirements and book at least one day before the date of the session.
- Magee - Tues 11th Sept, 10am-3pm, MM221
- Jordanstown - Wed 12th Sept, 10am-3pm, 2B11
- Jordanstown - Fri 14th Sept, 2-5pm, 2B11
- Coleraine – Wed 19th Sept, 2-5pm, G0100
- Belfast – Thur 20th Sept, 10am-3pm, BA-03-024
- Coleraine - Tues 2nd Oct 10am-3pm (room TBC)
- Jordanstown – Wed 3rd Oct, 2-5pm, 2B11
- Magee - Thur 4th Oct, 10am-3pm (room TBC)
For further information, or if you require any further support, or tailored School/Dept training, please email DigitalLearning@ulster.ac.uk.